Maya Arvigo International Association (MAIA) membership supports education and traditional healing for you and the Arvigo® Techniques. Your annual renewal provides the finances needed to improve networking and professionalism around the world. We now have MAIA members in cultures and professions around the globe! Join us to ensure the continuation of these techniques.
With Gratitude from your MAIA Board:
Christine Lee, President; Trudy Zimmerly, Vice President; Donna Zubrod, Secretary: and Erica Grossman, Treasurer
Benefits of Membership:
Promotes and Supports Arvigo® Practitioners:
- Professional listing on the Arvigo® Therapy website; ease of client contact
- Maintenance and ongoing development of the web site
- Ability to utilize registered trademark and logo
- Clinical and client documents, handouts
- Generic marketing materials that you can customize
- Educational Fund to defray class fees (by application only)
- Discount of $200 USD to retake a course (discount on class fees only)
- Discount for Institute sponsored workshops (example; Isa Herrera’s online classes)
Promotes Arvigo® Therapy:
- Publication and Reprint of “Journeys In Healing” case study book; reduced cost to practitioners
- Support & assistance to practitioners in writing articles for printing in selected professional journals
- Support practitioner presence at selected professional events
- ATMAT Practitioner Worldwide Facebook closed group for clinical support and announcements
- Online group meetings, events and webinars
- Mass email updates re: events, opportunities and specials just for members
- Quarterly newsletter
- Regional Meetings and other practitioner events
- Biennial Convention –July 13-16, 2019; Loveland, Colorado
Membership in MAIA runs from July 1 to June 30.
- Arvigo® Teacher: $170 USD
- Arvigo® Practitioner: $110 USD (Includes the following: Anterior, Posterior, Professional, Certified and Spiritual Healing Practitioners)
- Supporting Member: $60 USD (Arvigo® Practitioners not currently in active clinical practice.) Membership includes all benefits with the exception of web listing.
Reinstatement Fee: Note: Renewals received after July 31st, 2019 will incur a $50 USD fee.
Effective August 1st, non-renewed members are placed on inactive status; individual web account is blocked and practitioner is removed from other social media sites. Renewals received after August 1 may take a week to process.