Continuing Education Providers
The Arvigo® Institute is a CE provider for the following professional organizations.
- Hands on Health the Maya Way- 7 CE Hours
- Self Care: Level One - 17.5 CE Hours
- Professional Care Training- Level Two- 36.5 CE Hours
- Certification Training- Level 3- 26 CE Hours
- Supporting Pregnancy; Pre Conception to Post-Partum - 27 CE Hours
National Certification Board for Therapeutic Massage and Bodywork
1901 South Meyers Road
Oakbrook Terrace, IL 60181
Florida: Board for Massage Therapy: Massage Therapy Continuing Education Hours through CE Broker. Massage Therapists must submit current license number to secure CE hours.
- Self Care, Level 1 - 17 contact hours.
Midwifery Education Accreditation Council
PO Box 984, La Conner, WA 98257
- Hands on Health the Maya Way: 8 PDA Points, NCCAOM # ACHB 726-004
- Self Care Level 1: 18 PDA Points, NCCAOM #: ACHB 726-001
- Professional Care Training Level 2: 36.5 PDA Points, NCCAOM #: ACHB 726-002
- Certification Training Level 3: 30 PDA Points, NCCAOM #: ACHB 726-003
- Supporting Pregnancy; Pre Conception to Post-Partum; 23.5 PDA Points, NCCAOM #; ACHB 726-005
76 South Laura Street, Suite 1290, Jacksonville, FL 32202
- Self Care, Level 1: 15 CDPs
- Professional Care Training, Level 2: 15 CDPs
Federation of Holistic Therapists
18 Shakespeare Business Centre
Hampshire, SO50 4SR
Direct: 023 8062 4356 | Main: 023 8062 4350 | F: 023 8062 4399
E: accreditation [at] fht.org.uk | W: www.fht.org.uk
Australian Association of Massage Therapy (AAMT); Massage & Myotherapy Australia. The National Education Committee (NEdC) endorses the following:
- The Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy - Self Care Level One 20 CPE
- Professional Care Training, Level Two - 20 CPE
We will provide you with a course outline for you to submit to your professional licensing board upon your request. Please note this can take up to 2 weeks to process and an additional fee may be applied.
Additional Accreditations: The Institute is a Licensed Post-Secondary School in the State of New Hampshire and adheres to their rules and policies (see public disclosure document for details)